Welcome to the Marshmallow Diary!
Hello, everyone! I'm a Japanese girl who studies English for entering business school in UK. I would like to improve my English writing skill by this blog. It might be boring to read this blog for people whose mother language is English, but please forgive that. I'll try to do my best for posting cool article.
I just wanted to say hello to everyone today. When you feel free, please come back to my blog again. See you soon!


2 Comments:
Your English seems fine. I understand written English is harder to master than spoken English.
No problem. So far all I can say in Japanese is "May I have a fork" and "Excuse me, I'm sorry". And I can read the Kanji for "exit", "Yokosuka", and "Zushi". I need those 3 words for riding the Keikyu. That would be fine but I've lived here 11 years!
Good luck.
Thank you for your comment Hiromi! I was very excited to hear from you. I miss you a lot. When are you going to come and visit us here in America. We really want you to come and stay at our house.
Post a Comment
<< Home